For over 20 years, we have been providing assistance to key players in the market in the evaluation and structuring of real estate ventures, such as subdivisions and developments, as well as in buying and selling operations, leases, and other transactions involving real estate assets.
- Development of real estate contracts, opinions, and due diligence for property acquisitions.
- Consultancy for notarial and registration services.
- Regularization of areas for real estate development (complex rectifications, adverse possession claims, subdivisions, consolidations).
- Legal and registration structuring of real estate ventures (mixed-use projects, subdivisions, condominiums, shopping centers).
- Corporate preparation for complex real estate developments and fundraising in the public and private sectors.
- Strategic real estate litigation.
- Advised on the implementation of two major urban subdivisions in the cities of Palhoça (Nova Palhoça) and São José (Jardim Botânico), in Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- Structured the multi-purpose development Viva Trindade in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- Provided assistance for the implementation of the multi-purpose development Carl Hoepcke in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
- Structured the Reserva Royal subdivision in Tijucas, Santa Catarina, Brazil, including the registration process and contractual monitoring, and established a Homeowners’ Association, Urban Restrictions, and Standard Contracts.
- Assisted in the structuring of the multi-purpose condominium Tons de Brisa in the city of Ilhéus, Bahia, Brazil, including drafting legal documents, creating utilization sub-condominiums, establishing condominium conventions, and handling registration procedures.
- Successfully defended the interests of a national federation in the real estate sector, with a landmark victory in the Superior Court of Justice that allowed for the extension of lease guarantees in contracts extended indefinitely, with nationwide implications.
- Provided legal representation to developers in one of Brazil’s most emblematic cases involving environmental and planned urban development issues. The case involved the Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office seeking the demolition of beach clubs located in Jurerê Internacional, resulting in immeasurable economic and social impact.